When it comes to shopping, most guys have neither the desire nor the patience to browse. This observation is true even when shopping for themselves. You’ll be lucky to get an “I don’t know” if you ask your special guy what he wants for the occasion, so we’ve made it easier on you by curating this list of twenty certified winners when it comes to shopping for your brother, dad, boyfriend, or husband.
- 1. Landmass Scratch Off World Map Poster
- 2. BUBM Electronics Accessories Organizer, Travel Gear Carry Bag Roll up for SD Card
- 3. SmartElite Bluetooth 4.0 Tracking Device
- 4. Safe/Clean Grill Brush
- 5. RAK Magnetic Wristband (1 Pack) with Strong Magnets for Holding Screws, Nails, Drill Bits
- 6. VAPSINT Original 2 Set Kitchen Paw BBQ Handler Pulled Pork Meat Shredder Bear Claws
- 7. Secondlifeforvinyl Eco-Friendly Batman Vinyl Wall Clock
- 8. 10 in 1 Professional Survival Kit Outdoor Travel Hike Field Camp Emergency Kits by Brand: EDC GEARS
- 9. Evelots Potty Golf Game Novelty (6 Piece)
- 10. Holtzman's Credit Card Knife #1 Best Wallet Knife 100%
- 11. What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions
- 12. BABAN Deluxe Steampunk Watch Mens Vintage Watch Movement Shape Cufflinks With Elegant Storage Display Box
- 13. Screwdriver Pen Pocket Multi-Tool
- 14. Silicone Wedding Ring by HonorGear
- 15. Vbiger Beard Hat Beanie Hat Knit Hat Winter Warm Octopus Hat Windproof Funny for Men & Women
- 16. Socksmith Mens' King Size Novelty Crew Socks "Bigfoot"
- 17. Hamilton Beach 25478 Breakfast Sandwich Maker with Timer
- 18. Skonzig Single, Double Camping Hammock
- 19. Man's Search For Meaning, Gift Edition
- 20. Guardman Key Knife
- Creative DIY Valentines Day Gifts For Him
1. Landmass Scratch Off World Map Poster
If your guy has a chronic case of wanderlust, this map will be a perfect way to document all his travels. Each time he visits a new country, he can scratch off its place on the map to reveal a colorful background and a fun fact about the area. It’s a fantastic way to remind him of all of his vacation spots.
2. BUBM Electronics Accessories Organizer, Travel Gear Carry Bag Roll up for SD Card
Many guys can be pack rats when it comes to electronics; pretty soon the tangle of wires leads to a frustrating afternoon of unknotting with plenty of destroyed chargers and headphones. Save him a headache with the travel cord roll. Whether it’s to store his cords or have them travel safely, this stylish travel roll will have every type of cord in an individual slot and right at his fingertips.
3. SmartElite Bluetooth 4.0 Tracking Device
Everyone can understand the dread that comes when misplacing keys. Take a little stress off his mind by buying him this Bluetooth Tracking Tag. With its rosewood finish and companion app, it looks stylish and ensures you never lose sight of it-at least for too long.
4. Safe/Clean Grill Brush
This is a gift that will keep on giving. On those warm summer evenings, nothing can be better for a guy than to man the grill with his favorite seasoning and a slab of meat. But he also knows how important a clean grill is to both fire safety and taste, so he’ll reach for his cleaning tool.
Recently, the dangers of bristle brushes have been receiving sustained attention (bristle wires can fall off, get caught in the meat, and end up in your mouth without you knowing it, leading to serious stomach problems later). Give your man peace of mind with this bristle free grill brush. The springs contour to any grill shape, making clean up a breeze and keeping the grill ready to go as soon as you are.
5. RAK Magnetic Wristband (1 Pack) with Strong Magnets for Holding Screws, Nails, Drill Bits
Anyone that has ever put together furniture or tried to hang a picture can tell you of the pain it is to hold on to and keep track of all your materials. The magnetic wristbands solve this problem with the incredibly strong magnets inserted into the band. This product is a “one size fits most” and can hold more than one item at a time, making it an ideal auxiliary tool for any project.
6. VAPSINT Original 2 Set Kitchen Paw BBQ Handler Pulled Pork Meat Shredder Bear Claws
If your man’s gone through the trouble of making some delicious BBQ, why not make his job a little easier with these Pulled Pork Shredder Claws? The grips fit most hands, and the tongs are a heat-resistant, superior quality polymer that ensures nothing will break or burn. Your pulled pork sandwich is that much closer when you get your special guy these.
7. Secondlifeforvinyl Eco-Friendly Batman Vinyl Wall Clock
For the superhero in your life, why not give him a little wall décor for his man cave? This clock adds a flare of the fantastic to any room without being too distracting.
8. 10 in 1 Professional Survival Kit Outdoor Travel Hike Field Camp Emergency Kits by Brand: EDC GEARS
If your guy is an outdoor enthusiast, this next gift is a must. Its small size and light weight seems unreal when you consider it contains a folding knife, paracord bracelet, emergency blanket, fire starter, flashlight, whistle, tactical pen, and much more. It fits easily into a backpack, and its case is waterproof, making it an ideal addition to any outdoor excursion.
9. Evelots Potty Golf Game Novelty (6 Piece)
The bathroom can be a scared, quiet place for a guy so why not give him something to entertaining to play with while he’s in there? This novelty gift wraps around the toilet base to simulate a golf green and comes with its putter, ball, and cup.
10. Holtzman's Credit Card Knife #1 Best Wallet Knife 100%
Even regular pocket knives can be a bit bulky and cumbersome. The folding credit card knife allows for discrete storage in most wallets and unfolds into a durable blade. This is a must if your man fancies himself a minimalist.
11. What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions
For the thinker in your life, this fun read will get his gears grinding as he puzzles out scientifically sound answers to ridiculous scenarios. At least it will give you a few hours break from all his crazy hypotheticals!
For all your Dapper Dans, these accessories will really tie their outfits together. Whether it’s for a formal party or celebratory dinner, your guy will look fantastic with these.
13. Screwdriver Pen Pocket Multi-Tool
Not many things make a man’s heart as happy as an all-in-one tool. This little gadget, as its name suggests, can write, tighten, level, and measure with zero hassle. Its aluminum structure will also ensure durability, and its compact size allows it to fit nicely in his pocket.
14. Silicone Wedding Ring by HonorGear
If your guy’s the type to constantly work with his hands, this might be just what he needs; when working with any type of machinery, jewelry is dangerous. A simple wedding band can result in a lost finger. But with these silicone rings, you can claim your man without putting him at risk.
15. Vbiger Beard Hat Beanie Hat Knit Hat Winter Warm Octopus Hat Windproof Funny for Men & Women
Things might still be chilly, but your goofy guy will keep you warm from laughing with this novelty beanie. The head fits over the face with eye holes cult, and the fabric has been drooped over the front to give the illusion of a beard. Besides its fun goofiness, it will actually keep your man’s face warm.
16. Socksmith Mens' King Size Novelty Crew Socks "Bigfoot"
For the true believers out there, let them carry this stitching of Bigfoot with them where ever they go. Soon, sightings of Bigfoot will abound whenever they go out and about. These socks will fit sizes 10-13)
17. Hamilton Beach 25478 Breakfast Sandwich Maker with Timer
Make clean up a breeze with this all in one breakfast sandwich maker. Toast a bagel, scramble an egg, and fry a slice a ham all at once. A nice hot meal in the early morning doesn’t have to be a novelty with this gift.
18. Skonzig Single, Double Camping Hammock
Let your guy take a load off anywhere he pleases with this portable hammock. Now naptime is anytime and anywhere with this nylon hammocks parachute nylon ropes and solid carabiners.
19. Man's Search For Meaning, Gift Edition
For the philosopher in your life, this book will help him delve into the purpose of life and the psychological need for fulfillment. You may even end up with a better man after he reads this book.
20. Guardman Key Knife
This discrete knife folds up into a key that will fit onto any key ring. It comes with a straight blade, a saw blade, and a can opener for whatever need may arise. Many have cited this gift as a reliable source of self-defense and swear by its efficacy. If you have a guy that is in an unwelcoming environment often, this might be just the gift for him.
Creative DIY Valentines Day Gifts For Him
Image source: glaminati.com