Are you stuck trying to find the right words to wish your loved ones a Happy Birthday? You’ve already bought a card, but you want to put your own personal touch on it. You don’t have to choose to be sentimental, funny, romantic, or even quirky. You can be all those things and more! These wishes don’t have to belong, they can be short and sweet. You can use some of these messages to give your love and happiness to wish someone in your life a Happy Birthday.
What to Write in A Birthday Card for Your Boyfriend
Figuring out the right words to say to the person that means the most to you can be hard especially if all of your time is spent with them. Giving a birthday card that is filled with special feelings is the greatest gift. Let your boyfriend know how special he is to you on his birthday whether you are madly in love with him or if you are very close to using the “L” word!
- “Sending my love to you on your special day! I love you, babe!”
- “You mean the world to me!”
- “I am happiest when I’m with you.”
- “You’re the best and I’m the luckiest girl in the world!”
- “I am so proud of you and who you’ve become. Happy birthday, my love.”
- “I can’t wait to have you forever in my life right where you belong.”
- “You’re the weirdest person I know and that’s okay because you’re my weirdo.”
- “Thank you for coming into my life. You make it so much better.”
- “Here’s to more birthdays to celebrate with you!”
- “Seeing you is always the greatest part of my day. Happy birthday!”
- “You are my inspiration. I will always be in love with you. Happy birthday, babe.”
- “What amazes me is that you are here with me.”
- “Thank you for being my best friend. I love you with all my heart.”
- “Here’s to many more birthdays together!”
What to Write in A Birthday Card for Your Girlfriend
Being romantic and sappy is the best way to go when wishing your lady a happy birthday. Figure out what you want to say and say it well. However, sometimes she just wants you to be yourself and why not try that? You can show her you love her, care for her all while being romantic, funny, and quirky.
- “You are the sweetest girl I know. Happy birthday, cutie!”
- “ I want to wish you all the happiness in the world.”
- “ You’ve made every day worth it.”
- “ You leave me breathless everytime I see how amazing you are.”
- “ Seeing you happy on your special day is all I can ask for. Happy Birthday, babe!
- “ I hope your birthday is as special as you are!”
- “ Don’t forget to smile today. I love seeing your smile.”
- “ You make me a better person and for that I am grateful.”
- “ You deserve everything you ask for. Happy birthday!”
- “ Happy birthday, my love. I can’t begin to tell you how much you mean to me!”
- “ You are my very own sun that lights up my life.”
- “ I can not ask any more from you because your love is all I need.”
What to Write in A Birthday Card for Mom
Your mom deserves the best and maybe even more. She is the person that gave you life, fed, and clothed you. For her special day, thank her for all she has done for you and tell her how much you appreciate her.
- “ I love you mom, so much! Thank you for being the best person in my life!”
- “ You’ve sacrificed a lot for me, and I can never repay you. Happy birthday, mom.”
- “Thank you for giving me life. If you hadn’t I would have never met the best mom ever!”
- “You do it all and I don’t know how you do it. You’re amazing!”
- “You always listen to me when I need someone to talk to. Thanks for being such an awesome friend.Happy birthday!”
- “You are the best example of how a mother should be. I want to be just like you.”
- “I want to be there for you the countless of times you’ve been there for me.”
- “Today is all about you! Relax and have an awesome birthday.”
- “Make all the wishes you desire. You deserve all of them!”
- “Every day is a special day because you are special. This day just happens to be the greatest of all. Happy birthday, mom!”
What to Write in A Birthday Card for Dad
Dads are as equally important as moms although they have different responsibilities and show their love for their children in differently than a mother would. However, that does not mean you shouldn’t put the same effort you put in for your mom. Dads need love too!
- “ You are the world’s greatest dad! Happy birthday!”
- “ You provide so much for me! Let me do the same on your special day!”
- “ You are the strongest man I know!”
- “ Thanks for bringing me into this world with mom! I wouldn’t be here without your help!”
- “ Happy birthday to the man I respect more than others!”
- “ Happy birthday, Dad. I love you.”
- “ You are the hardest working man I know. Happy birthday.”
- “ You are gaining more class every day. Have a happy birthday in style!”
- “ You are the best dad I could ever ask for!”
- “ Thanks for telling me yes when mom said no! Happy birthday, dad!”
What to Write in A Birthday Card for Wife
Your wife is the person you’ve married, the one you chose to spend the rest of your life with. Tell her on her special day just how much she means to you and how happy she makes you.
- “ Thank you for spending your time on earth by my side.”
- “ I can’t wait to grow old together with you.”
- “ You’ve brought me happiness all these years. It’s my turn this time around.”
- “ Happy birthday, honey. You are my favorite person.”
- “ We’ve had our ups and downs and each time we’ve gotten through them. I wouldn’t want to go through it with anyone else. Happy birthday, darling.”
- “ Thank you for showing me the ropes to life. Happy birthday, dad.”
- “ I hope you get everything you wish for!”
- “ All my dreams came true the first time I met you.”
- “ Keep shining, my love. Happy birthday!”
- “I will continue to love you for the rest of my life. Happy birthday!”
What to Write in A 50th Birthday Card
Some birthdays are more special than others because the person you love has reached a milestone in their lives. Help them celebrate their 50th birthday with lots of love and fun. Write a message in their birthday card to give them a little pep in their step and love in their heart.
- “Happy Birthday! 50 never looked so great on you!”
- “ I am so glad I get to celebrate this special day with you!”
- “ You look more lovely than you did before. Happy birthday.”
- “ You’re proof that 50 is filled with ambition and energy!”
- “ Celebrating you and this wonderful milestone in your life.”
- “ You are an amazing person. Happy 50th birthday!”
- “ You’re more beautiful to me than ever.”
- “ Here’s to being 50 and going for 50 more! Happy birthday!”
What to Write in A Birthday Card for Coworker
Writing a birthday card to a coworker at your job is not an easy task. You may not know them that well or you may be known them for years. If you don’t want to be too formal or casual, there is an in between. You can use these messages to show your coworker you care.
- “ You are the best person to sit next to. Happy birthday!”
- “ I am wishing you a very happy birthday!”
- “ Happy birthday!”
- “ I hope your day is filled with happiness.”
- “ Thank you for making work fun. Happy birthday!”
- “ You are not just a coworker, but a fantastic friend. I wish you a happy birthday filled with love!”
- “ Never is there a dull day at work when you’re around. You are the epitome of happiness. Happy birthday!”
- “ Wishing you great joy and happiness that never ends!”
- “ I hope everything you’ve wish for comes true! Happy birthday!”
Birthdays are important and you want to make sure you celebrate your loved one’s special day with happiness. These messages is a great way to help you find the best way to express your happiness on your loved one’s special day. You can never go wrong with kind words of celebration!
What to write a birthday card for sister
I hope you have a great birthday! Here are some ideas for what to write in a card.
-I’m so excited to celebrate your day with you. I can’t wait to see all the things we will do together this year. If I had my way, we would spend every morning at the park and every afternoon baking cookies or on a bike ride. Make sure that one of our favorite activities is getting ice cream from Dairy Queen because it’s your favorite too! Have fun tomorrow night because it’s going to be awesome!
-No matter how old we get, I know that our love and friendship will never change. You’re still my best friend no matter where life takes us and always will be until the end of
-You’re as sweet as any other sister I know.
I’m so glad we get to linger together one day a year,
And the minute you turn 22, we’ll be celebrating all 365!
Love always, Sister
– Dear little sister,
No matter what we’ve been through or might still be going through, you’re one of the best sisters I could have ever asked for. I love you so much and am forever grateful to have someone like you in my life. Happy birthday! Love your big sister
-Happy birthday to my sweet little sister! You are a light in our family, and I love you more than words can say. Wishing you the very best for your special day. I hope it brings nothing but joy and happiness!
Your loving sister xoxo
What to write a birthday card for grandma
You might think you know what to write in a birthday card for grandma but have you forgotten the last time she made your favorite cake? Did she knit that scarf you love or teach you how to bake cookies? Let’s take a look at some of the best, most heartfelt ways to say Happy Birthday. What are some great things about being a grandmother? Do they deserve more recognition than mothers do?
– Dear Grandma,
I couldn’t have asked for a better grandmother. You have always been there to help me through any difficult situation and I really appreciate that. Thank you so much!
Love, Your Girl XOXO
PS – We all hope you enjoyed the ice cream cake today 🙂
– To my lovely and wise grandma,
You nurture me with your love and guidance. I learned about life from watching you. You tell me that grandmothers are beacons of light in this world. How lucky is my daughter to have such a wonderful person take care of her!
I miss you terribly but know I will see you again someday soon, until then good night and sweet dreams grandma. Love always, grandson
Happy Birthday! May you continue for many more months/years/decades or however long God has planned for you here on Earth 🙂
– You’re getting old, but not too old. There is wisdom in every wrinkle you have.
A few more days pass and it’s your birthday again. Happy Birthday Grandma! With all your love and memories, we’ll never forget you as part of the family!
A day for togetherness and celebration that comes only once a year – time to celebrate happy moments with grandma this very day – her birthday!. A lovely greeting card for my grandmother who has always been there for me in my life!
Wishing you many happy returns of the day, grandma, on behalf of our family unit. Don’t grow old too quickly! We wish you many return visits over the year ahead from now onwards
What to write in a birthday card for best friend
It’s an important day for your best friend, their birthday. For some people it can be hard to know what to write in a birthday card. You want to make them feel special on this day and tell them how much you care about them but sometimes the words just don’t come easy. We’re here with some great ideas on how you can go above and beyond for your bestie!
I hope you are having a great day. I wanted you to know that I am thinking about you! It’s your birthday and it means the world to me because we have spent so much time together building our friendship. You are an amazingly good person, friend and everything else, which is why I love being with you and want you to know how special this is for me personally. Happy Birthday from your best friend!
Take care of yourself and drink lots of water- those cocktails aren’t as bad as they seem 😉 Haha
Love always, _______.
Your friendship has been like a guiding light in my life. Thank you for all of the memories and adventures that we share. I wish you nothing but happiness on your birthday. Happy Birthday!
I want to let you know how much I care about you. Sending lots of hugs and kisses, as we both celebrate our birthdays together! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Hoped you had a blast at your party! I hope next year will be as great for both of us. Hope we can always rely on each other, because friends are hard to come by nowadays. Thank you for being the family that’s always there for me and supporting me every step of the way. Happy birthday!”
Happy Birthday! I’m so glad to be an integral part in this day with you. May this celebration not only stand as one amazing event but serve as a constant reminder of how lucky we are to get another chance at life, experience friendships like ours and find someone who thinks about us enough to celebrate with us on our birthday- all while making it even cooler than before 🙂 I hope your