Valentines Day is right around the corner and keto gift buying can be a little tricky. There are so many Keto Valentines Day Gifts out there, how do you know which ones to purchase for your keto Valentine? To help make this decision easier, we’ve compiled a list of ketogenic valentine’s gifts that will show your keto partner just how much they mean to you!
Things to consider when picking up Keto Valentines Day Gifts
1. Choose a gift that is as healthy and tasty as possible
The keto valentine should try to find the best ketogenic options they can. This includes keto snack gifts as well!
- Give keto snacks to show your ketogenic partner how much you care about them. This could include nuts and seeds, or ketosis bars like Keto Cookies!
- The perfect ketogenic Valentine’s Day gift is the Ketopia chocolate bar that contains weetables: organic dark chocolate with a layer of coconut oil so it melts in your mouth – It’s keto, ketosis approved and perfect for a ketogenic Valentine
- Raspberry Lemonade Drink Mixes (Sugar Free!)
Please note that not all of these items are sugar free so check ingredients before you buy them!
2. Customize your gift with the recipient’s favorite foods
Consider keto gifts that are ketogenic and personalized with the ketogenic loved one’s favorite foods. These might include keto protein shakes, bacon and eggs, or even a ketone meter so they can track their progress while on ketosis.
3. Include an activity to do together, like cooking or going for a walk
This ketogenic Valentine’s Day gift idea is a great way to get your keto loved one more involved with the ketosis lifestyle.
- Cooking together: You can make ketogenic recipes, like keto pancakes or bacon and eggs for breakfast -Or they could teach you how to cook some of their favorite keto dishes! What better way to spend time with someone than cooking alongside them?
- Going on a walk: Grab your partner and head out for a long hike in the park. This will not only be bonding but it’ll help clear all that sugar out of your system too!
- Hit the gym together : Working out keto-style with your partner is a great idea. Keto Valentines Day gifts could include gym memberships or ketogenic protein shakes for before and after workouts
4. Consider giving them some items from their wish list
This ketogenic Valentine’s Day gift idea is perfect for people who have everything keto.
For instance, if your ketonic valentine has a ketosis-friendly bike on their wish list then this would be the best time to buy it! Or maybe they want a new ketone meter or Keto Cookies?
The possibilities are endless when you combine what they like with some of these other great ketogenic ideas!
5. Give them something they can use every day
The ketogenic Valentine’s Day gift that will last the longest is an item they can use every day.
- For example, keto-friendly water bottle or a ketosis journal to track their progress are both great gifts!
- Or new running shoes to motivate their workout process
As always please consult with your doctor before starting the ketosis diet and/or lifestyle.
6. Get creative with handmade items
- How about preparing keto valentines box by yourself? it may include keto ketosis friendly snacks, a ketogenic recipe book and some ketone strips to track your progress.
- How about a ketogenic Valentine’s Day gift with some keto dough from Keto Cookies? These ketogenically-friendly cookies are handmade by one of our dietitians and would make a great keto valentine present!
- Or how about giving them a personalized ketogenic mug that they can use every day when drinking their coffee or tea. This is the perfect long-lasting, low cost ketogenic Valentine’s Day gift idea!
- Or maybe you could make a ketogenic Valentine’s Day card for your partner or buy them tickets to see their favorite band!
A few last words
The possibilities are endless when it comes to keto Valentines Day gifts. There is something out there that will show how much you love the person in your life – whether they’re on ketosis with you or not! Happy Valentine’s Day everyone and don’t forget: Keto loves carbs too!