What do you get the woman who has everything? That’s a question many men have been faced with. If she already has everything, how can you find something that will please her without going broke in the process? You want to give her gifts that are thoughtful and inexpensive, but also not too impersonal. What’s a guy to do?
I am here to help! In this blog post, I am going to tell you about some of my favorite inexpensive gifts for the woman who wants nothing so you can finally stop stressing out about what gift to buy your girlfriend or wife!
Table Of Content
- Things to consider when picking up gifts for the woman who wants nothing
- 1. Consider the woman’s personality
- 2. Make a list of her interests and hobbies
- 3. Get creative with your gift-giving
- 4. Include a handwritten note in the package that tells why you picked this particular gift for her
- 5. Be thoughtful about what you buy and how much you spend on it
- 6. Don’t forget to include any other family members when shopping for gifts! The holidays are all about spending time together 🙂
- A few last words
- Frequently Asked Questions about gifts for the woman who wants nothing
Things to consider when picking up gifts for the woman who wants nothing
1. Consider the woman’s personality
Think about the personality of your loved one.
- Is she, for example, someone who is always cold? The right gift might be a winter hat and gloves- something that will make her feel cozy!
- Or does she enjoy being out in nature or reading? A book on gardening or National Parks would be perfect.
- Does it seem like you have absolutely no idea what to get her? There are some gifts specifically designed for people with “everything” which may help narrow down the options a bit– think library cards (especially if they don’t live near their childhood home), theater tickets, subscriptions to magazines, memberships at museums and zoos…
2. Make a list of her interests and hobbies
It is important to find a gift that will make the giftee feel loved and appreciated. So you should choose something related to her interest.
- For example, if she loves cooking, A recipe book or cookware would make a fabulous gift!
- If she likes working out, then an exercise mat and weights might do the trick– it’s inexpensive gifts for the woman who wants nothing but still useful for someone who is into fitness. And of course you can always purchase gym memberships for people with everything (especially if they don’t live near their hometown).
- What else? Well, maybe your girlfriend loves art so much that she has tons of brushes and paints already. A membership at a local gallery may be just what she needs this holiday season. Or how about tickets to an exhibit opening up in another city?
3. Get creative with your gift-giving
- How about making something for her? You could bake cookies or brownies, put together a scrapbook of your time spent together, write her a poem or song…
- Or if you’re feeling really ambitious: make up the lyrics to a new Christmas carol that’s all about how much she means to you! She’ll love it– and everyone else will too.
- On the other hand, you could also think about giving her an experience or tickets to an event she’ll enjoy .
- What is she into? Well, what about a comedy show with her friends or tickets to the ballet? It’s not going to cost you much and yet it will mean so much– this might be one of the best gifts every girl wants from her boyfriend.
4. Include a handwritten note in the package that tells why you picked this particular gift for her
It is always nice to include a note that tells the giftee why you picked this particular gift for them. And it’s even better if you can personalize your message by telling her what about the gift makes it especially meaningful to you and/or how she fits into your life.
- A traditional card with some well-chosen words on it would be just as good!
- If all else fails, then buy something from her wishlist or favorite store . They will appreciate anything they get but nothing beats getting exactly what one has been wishing for.
5. Be thoughtful about what you buy and how much you spend on it
The best gifts are those that thoughtfulness that is put into them– not just anything, especially if it has sentimental value or carries meaning in some way.
- If she loves her family so much then get something related to them: framed photos of everyone involved, personalized jewelry with their names engraved onto it…
- If she is often stressful of work, give her pamper gifts like a spa package or an expensive bottle of wine.
On the other hand, dont forget your budget.
- Inexpensive gifts for the woman who wants nothing can be customized mugs, a personalized card, even a humorous poem about how much she means to you
- But if you have a lot of money to spend on her then consider something different: tickets for a major concert or sporting event, an expensive dress that will make her look and feel like the best version of herself…
6. Don’t forget to include any other family members when shopping for gifts! The holidays are all about spending time together 🙂
Here are some ideas for gifts your girlfriend might enjoy:
- A membership at a local gallery
- Tickets to an exhibit opening up in another city like New York or Paris!
- Matching prints of her favorite paintings with yours (fun idea!)*
And if you want to include a handwritten note, here is what you could say: “Hi [name]– I hope this gift means as much to you as it does me. It’s hard picking out something that will fit all the aspects of who you are but I wanted to get close by telling why these things were important and how they relate to our time together.” *Pick two matching framed artworks from online galleries that have already been framed professionally.
A few last words
It is difficult to find the perfect gift for a woman who has everything. This list of gifts should help you out, no matter what your budget or relationship with her might be. Do not give up! Women like receiving thoughtful and personalized presents as well as those that are practical and useful in their daily lives. But most importantly, do not forget to make sure your present is something she will actually use and enjoy!