There are many fortnite gifts for boys out there, so it can be hard to choose the right one. And if you do not know what fortnite is, then this blog post will help you with that too! Fortnite is an online video game where players get to build fortresses and fight each other in a battle royale format. The game was created by Epic Games and released on July 25th 2018. So far the game has been downloaded over 10 million times across different platforms including Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC.
This article will give you some tips on how to find fortnite gifts for boys and make your shopping experience easier!
Table Of Content
- Things to consider when picking up fortnite gifts for boys
- 1. Know the age of your gift recipient
- 2. Find out what they like to do in their free time
- 3. Consider their interests and hobbies
- 4. If you’re not sure what they like, try asking them about it!
- 5. Be creative with your choices
- 6. Figure out your budget for the gift
- A few last words
- Frequently Asked Questions about fortnite gifts for boys
Things to consider when picking up fortnite gifts for boys
1. Know the age of your gift recipient
- If your giftee is under the age of 12, you can go with anything from fortnite clothing (shirts etc.), fortnite gifts cards or even a fortnite game console!
- If he is a teenager, fortnite hoodies, fortnite stickers and fortnite backpacks are all great
- If your age is in the 20s or above, you could go with a fortnite gaming chair (they come in all sorts of colors!), fortnite t-shirt or even some fortnite skins! Whatever his preference may be as an adult who plays fortnite, there’s no shortage of options when it comes to finding him something he’ll enjoy receiving!
- If you don’t know the fortnite player’s age, it is best to avoid fortnite gifts that have alcohol or cigarettes.
2. Find out what they like to do in their free time
Once you know what he often does for fun besides playing Fortnite, let’s get something supporting it!
- Does he play any sports game? Get them an autographed baseball or football that their favorite athlete signed for them!
- Does he like reading and writing? Get him a journal and some cool pens to write with.
- Is he into art? Get him a sketch book, pencils, or any other supplies so they can create their own masterpieces!
- If you have no idea what your boy likes besides playing Fortnite, there are always “general” gifts that’s anyone would appreciate: gift cards (iTunes is great because this can be used on fortnite purchases) toys from stores such as Target, Wal-Mart, Toys R Us; books of all kinds including comics; clothes in his favorite color/design;...
If you’re still not sure what they would enjoy then there are plenty of other fun gift ideas for boys like board games, drawing kits, or even an RC car kit!
3. Consider their interests and hobbies
You can never go wrong with a gift supporting your recipient’s interest.
- Does he like cars? Get them the newest car game for Xbox One that just came out and get it paired with an awesome steering wheel accessory.
- Is he into sports? Get him the newest Madden game that just came out and show his team spirit with some cool gear from their favorite sport’s store!
- For boys who are more artsy and craftsy, get them something they can engage with like Lego kits to put together (and then take apart over again), art supplies to create masterpieces with, pencils and sketchbooks…the list is endless really.
Make sure you think about your recipient’s hobbies when picking out gifts so that it feels personalized. Even if they have one interest in particular, be creative enough to find ways of incorporating another hobby as well.
4. If you’re not sure what they like, try asking them about it!
If you’re struggling to know his interest, a subtle question in your daily conversation may help.
A lot of people are into fortnite right now so if this is a topic that comes up in conversation with your friend or family member then maybe bring it up as an idea for fortnite gifts for birthday.
Once you pay enough attention to your recipient, it shouldnt be hard to know what he needs, should it?
5. Be creative with your choices
Thinking out of the box into fortnite, you can get him something like fortnite gifts for christmas or fortnites newest skin.
- If he’s into gaming in general, then why not a new console?
- He might enjoy the newest fortnite merch from hot topic, such as an overwatch loot crate key and more! For more “general” gifts, socks and masks with fornite design for sure are appreciated.
- You could also get him a fortnite gift card since those are easy to use while gaming – he will be ecstatic when he finds out how much they cost.
6. Figure out your budget for the gift
Let’s find out if you want to spend a lot on the present or not.
Some inexpensive fortnite gifts for you:
- Fortnite t shirt from amazon is $14.99
- To give him a fortnite gift card for his birthday, you can get them here – they’re only worth up to $50 and are delivered instantly!
And suggestions for Expensive fortnit gifts:
- Fortnite mouse pad for $12.99
- Fortnit socks with the design on them are up to around $15, but they’re worth it because they’ll last a long time
- Fortnit shirts that start at over $30 and go all the way up to $80! They have some cool designs too – so he will be happy about this choice of gift.
- Another idea is getting him fortnite gear like headphones or earbuds. Those usually cost more than regular ones! You could get one for only twenty dollars if you wanted to spend less money though – I think your budget would work out just fine in either case.
If you want to spend more than that on your son’s present, I’ve seen fortniets skins go around 150 bucks which seems like a lot but it could be worth it depending on what he wants.
A few last words
With holiday shopping coming up, it can be difficult to know what to buy someone because we all have different interests and hobbies. The above tips for choosing fortnite gifts is perfect for any boy in your life (brothers, classmates, friends). I hope these ideas help make your pucchasing easier and more enjoyable by avoiding common gifting mistakes. Happy shopping!