You are spinning amongst thousands of Valentine gifts for babies and haven’t made any buying decision yet. Don’t worry! Our paper you need is now available. Check on it! 20 Valentine baby gift ideas are waiting for you to kick in.
Table Of Content
- Valentine Gift For Babies – Tips and Tricks For Clever Selections
- 20 Valentine Gift Ideas For Babies
- #1. Snuggle Puppy Book
- #2. Picture Frames
- #3. Stuffed Animals
- #4. Valentine Baby Clothes For Girls
- #5. Valentine Baby Clothes For Boys
- #6. Bright Starts Rattle and Shake Barbell Toy
- #7. Valentine’s Day Red Hearts Baby Bibs
- #8. Baby Infant Pacifier Accessories
- #9. Red Heart Cap
- #10. Valentine Hanging Mobile
- #11. LAFEGEN Baby Booties
- #12. Fox Baby Blanket
- #13. Pillow For Baby
- #14. Valentine’s Day Baby Leg Warmers
- #15. Baby Cupid Costume
- Final Thoughts:
Valentine Gift For Babies – Tips and Tricks For Clever Selections
#1. Based on Gender
Because most of the valentine’s gifts for babies depend on the baby’s gender, you must note this criterion before buying a gift. However, there are still many gender-neutral options you can go for as Valentine presents for a cute little creature.
#2. Based on Season
Besides gender consideration to buy a Valentine gift for a baby, you should think of the season as well. In winter, you can choose baby gifts like stockings, woolen caps, or woolen suits. Meanwhile, you can buy T-shirts, dresses if it is summertime.
However, there are some year-round items for you to select, such as baby rattles, stuffed animals, baby bath toys, baby bibs, or bracelets.
#3. Choose Gifts That Are Useful For Both Babies and Their Parents.
People often stick to the baby shower gift options because they are truly practical for those who have newborn babies. Some items, including bibs, jumpsuits, bibs, or playsuits, are safely-chosen options for your newborn baby gifts.
#4. Personalize The Gift
If you can set aside time and the babies’ parents are your closest friends, taking a shot at personalized baby gifts is a great idea. For example, you can have their name imprinted on Valentine’s gifts (like blankets, bath towels, baby clothes, or wooden rattles). You can even try printing the portrait of babies’ whole family on cloth gift items as mementos
#5. Include A Gift Receipt
In some cases, no matter how much consideration you take into a Valentine baby gift, it might not be unworkable for the parents’ use. So it would be best if you have the receipt included with the gift packaging. Doing so makes it convenient for parents to change or return the gift.
#6. Try Giving Parents Gift Cards
If you prefer to buy the babies’ parents gift cards instead of giving out the cards for baby diapers and clothing, opt for something parents love to use. Like gift cards for Valentine’s dinners, massages or manicures are all satisfactory. Parents can benefit from your gifts to indulge in rare moments of relaxation.
#7. Avoid Items That Are Too Big Or Unsafe For Babies
Sometimes, giving a giant-sized gift does not mean how much you care for the baby. For instance, if you buy a huge stuffed animal, then switch off this idea, and opt for a smaller one.
Besides, it is also important to select Valentine gifts that are safe for babies’ use. A simple, comfy, small-sized item will be a smart option to gift babies on Valentine’s Day.
#8. Gift Presents With An Immediate Use
In case the baby is yet unborn, toys or some hair accessories might not be an unclever option because their immediate usefulness is zero. Instead, you can buy stuff like baby socks, blankets, baby shampoo, bath towels, baby soaps, or diaper packs. These examples are far more practical options to consider.
20 Valentine Gift Ideas For Babies
#1. Snuggle Puppy Book
Snuggle Puppy is a year-round valentine option you can choose for babies. That is why buyers seem to enjoy choosing this product as a great valentine’s gift for kids.
It gives parents a pleasant hold to read and sing for their babies before bed. It entails a die-cut cover revealing a glimpse of the joy inside before you open it.
- Workman Publishing
- Boynton, Sandra (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
#2. Picture Frames
The Picture frame offers 12pcs 1.8″ x 1.8″ small photos. It is perfect for holding pocket-sized baby photos to highlight every memorabilia of the baby’s first year.
- 【PHOTO KEEPSAKE】The picture frame has a...
- 【12 PICTURES INSERTS】Includes one blue frame...
- 【HOME DECOR】This baby picture frame keepsake...
#3. Stuffed Animals
With a super-soft, gender-neutral design, this baby toothpick llama is irresistible to cuddles. It is also machine-washable for easy cleaning.
- MODERN LLAMA STUFFED ANIMAL: Formerly known as the...
- HIGH-QUALITY, SAFE MATERIALS: Every Lil’ Luvs...
- SHOWER GIFT FOR BABY GIRLS AND BOYS: Baby GUND...
#4. Valentine Baby Clothes For Girls
This My 1st Valentine’s Day is a 100% healthy fabric outfit suitable for babies to dress, particularly special events.
- [PACKAGE]---1*long sleeves onesie + 1*tutu skirt +...
- [HEALTHY]---95% cotton, best choice for babies, no...
- [DESIGN]---Secure 2 snaps closure for easily...
#5. Valentine Baby Clothes For Boys
It is also a highly recommended gift for babies on Valentine’s. Because of the 100% cotton fabric type, it would be best to wear on summer days.
- Looking for the perfect onesie to celebrate...
- The design is printed on a soft, comfortable, 100%...
- SIZING & COLOR* : Please refer to size chart...
#6. Bright Starts Rattle and Shake Barbell Toy
This shake barbell rattle is safe for 3-month babies and older to hold and play.
No products found.
#7. Valentine’s Day Red Hearts Baby Bibs
You can consider buying this My 1st Valentine’s Day bib because of its mix and match colors to match any baby outfit.
- Celebrate your baby's first Valentine's Day with...
- Our bibs are combed ring-spun cotton. Reinforced...
- Printed with the best direct to garment printing...
#8. Baby Infant Pacifier Accessories
This baby infant pacifier with a plush lobster pacifier holder can be the best companion for the baby. It is soft and lightweight to grasp and assists the baby to self soothe.
- 🦞#High Quality# Our baby pacifier is made with...
- 🦞#Soothe baby# Soothie snuggle pacifier can...
- 🦞#Detachable and replaceable# Part pacifier and...
#9. Red Heart Cap
This red heart cap is a must-buy gift in winter.
- ❤-Brand:Vedory. (Registered trademark on United...
- ❤-Baby Photo Props: Including 1pc Hat.(will be...
- ❤- Because of hand-crochet, the size of each...
#10. Valentine Hanging Mobile
The Valentine Hanging Mobile can make the baby laugh when his/her parents are busy cooking or cleaning the house.
- A lovely mobile of seven hearts in a warm, red...
- For adults or children, this high end mobile is...
- Flensted Mobiles are a traditional handicraft in...
#11. LAFEGEN Baby Booties
The LADEGEN booties can keep babies warm on cold days, and you have many color options to choose from for girls or boys.
#12. Fox Baby Blanket
With a gender-neutral design, this comfy fox blanket offers the right sleeping temperature when the baby is having a deep sleep or after a shower.
- GENTLE MATERIAL USED - Our 30*40inch minky baby...
- BEAUTIFUL DESIGN & DO NOT FADE - The popular gray...
- BEST LUXURIOUS GENDER NEUTRAL BABY BLANKET SUPRISE...
#13. Pillow For Baby
This white colored pillow provides a great deal of comfort while still providing essential support to keep the baby’s head in the proper alignment.
No products found.
#14. Valentine’s Day Baby Leg Warmers
These leg warmers are the ideal accessory to any Valentine’s Day outfit, helping keep babies’ little cute legs warm on cool days.
- Ruffled Red/White Valentine's Day Heart Boutique...
- Stretchy Cotton Material (Stretches To Fit)
- One Size Fits Most-Infant To Teen Girls - Replaces...
#15. Baby Cupid Costume
This baby Cupid costume set includes one white wing, one white headband, one bow, and two swords. And, the recommended age is 0-6 months.
- Size: Wing's Width - 5.5", Length - 9.4"
- Package Listing:1 x White Wing, 1 x Headband, 1 x...
- Design: Angel of Love. Unisex design makes it...
More gift lists for you:
Hopefully, our paper has provided you with useful suggestions regarding Valentine gifts for babies. If you have any other gift ideas, drop a comment in the box below. We appreciate your interest. And we wish you a happy Valentine’s Day.