The supernatural genre has always been a fan favorite and with the release of their new series, “Supernatural”, it is only getting bigger. If you have someone in your life that enjoys supernatural stories or are looking for the perfect gift to give them this holiday season, then you’ll want to read on. In this blog post we will highlight some of our favorite supernatural gifts so that you can find the perfect one for any occasion!
Considerations when choosing Supernatural Gifts
1. You should start the recipient’s interest and hobbies
The perfect present will be something that reflects their interests while still being practical and affordable for them! Start by asking them questions about their hobbies, what supernatural character they like best, or any other supernatural things that resonate with them.
- If the person enjoys outdoor activities, consider a supernatural themed camping set or some other outdoor adventure gear.
- For the supernatural fan that also loves to read, consider an e-reader with an interactive text like “Supernatural: The Novel”.
- If they are into cosplay and costumes (or you want to get them something for Halloween), find clothing items that reflect their favorite characters from supernatural series!
- For those who love practical gifts such as useful technology, there’s no better way of showing your appreciation than by getting them something related to entertainment; why not try gifting your tech savvy friend with a Kindle Fire? This will help him or her enjoy all their favorite books on screen.
There is really no limit in what sort of supernatural gift you can give someone so be creative!
2. Choose a gift that suits their personality
Keep in mind that if your friend is into horror films, then they might not enjoy a cute unicorn mug! So to make sure your gift is treasured, find a thing matching their style.
- If they are adventurous, they might enjoy a supernatural board game.
- If they are more reserved, then you should consider getting them something from the supernatural section of their favorite store, such as a supernatural themed candle or other home decor.
- If they’re into sci-fi, then we would recommend some supernatural fiction books from popular authors such as Stephen King and Catherynne M Valente to give them something new that still has the supernatural elements they enjoy!
No matter what your personality is like, there are plenty of supernatural gifts for you–and not just on this blog post either; check out our other blog posts for even more ideas to find a gift that suits who you want it to be.
3. If you are unsure about what to buy, it is always helpful to ask friends and family members
- When you are not sure what present to give, it is always good to ask for suggestions from friends and family. It may be that a friend has the perfect gift idea! Or they might even have one they don’t want anymore!
- You could also do research on your own with online resources like Pinterest or YouTube- there are so many great ideas out there in general. You can search by specific interests too (like TV shows) if you know what kind of supernatural person your looking for gifts for.
- Another way to find out if you’re on the right track is to look at your person’s social media pages- are there posts dedicated to supernatural content? This may give clues into who your person really is as a human so it might help in narrowing down some ideas.
If you’re still feeling overwhelmed then just think about all the things this person likes–that should narrow down some possibilities pretty quickly!
4. It’s important to think about how much money you want to spend on the gift
There are plenty of options that won’t break the bank!
- If you’re looking to spend around $20 then something like supernatural jewelry is a good choice. You can also think of supernatural themed pens, phone cases and other accessories are always a great (and affordable) option!
- If you have the money to spend more then consider getting something like supernatural memorabilia. If your friend is an avid collector of supernatural items such as Supernatural action figures or Funko Pop Figures–you can find some pretty neat stuff online that will really make them happy!
- The best part about supernatural merchandise? It has no expiration date so it’s perfect for people who love collecting these things regardless when they were released; this means there’s plenty of options from years ago up until today! Some favorite ones include Dean Winchester: The Rocker by Neca Toys or Sam Winchester Costume Replica by NECA Toys.
5. Consider to buy from online stores
Sometimes people want things but don’t know where to find them locally – this is when an online store can come in handy because they have so many different items available at once (and often at discounted prices!)
- One of the best supernatural items you can buy is from Comic-Con International: San Diego. This convention has a huge variety of supernatural merchandise available and they happen to have an online store that sells their exclusive cosplay items as well!
- Some other great places for supernatural goods are Etsy, Torrid or Target–though those all carry different products so it’s important to consider what kind of thing your person wants before buying (especially if there’s something in particular on your mind).
- It may also be worth looking at some alternative stores like Hot Topic because while they don’t necessarily always have the latest supernatural merch, sometimes this is where you find specialty pieces that no one else does which could make someone really happy as a gift.
6. Customize the gift if possible
If you are particularly close with the supernatural fan, then consider customizing an existing product or a new one.
- One way to customize the present is to use theme of their favourite supernatural character. For example, a tshirt or a mug with the character on it, or supernatural decorations for their room.
- Another way to customize the gift is choosing something that reflects the person’s interests–you could get a customized pillow with one of their favourite quotes on it, or you could buy them an item related to what they do in real life.
- Merchandise from comic conventions like Comic-Con can also be personalized because oftentimes there are options where you can customize items
It is even better if you can start your own DIY project:
- Make them something like a wooden shadow box where you could put memorabilia inside as well as photos or drawings of themselves when they were young sitting in front of their TV watching supernatural episodes-pretty cool idea don’t ya think?
- Another option is to create your own craft project–like painting or drawing pictures from one of the seasons; these could be framed and made into wall art for them
The perfect present will depend on who receives it as well as their personal taste There are plenty of options available–you just have to think about what kind of supernatural fan your looking for gifts.
A few last words
Conclusion paragraph: Our goal is to bring you the best gift ideas for people who are hard to shop for. We hope that this list helped you figure out what to get your friends, family members and loved ones on their special day!