Do you know someone who is obsessed with trivia? Do they spend their evenings every week playing games and quizzes on their phone, tablet or computer? If this sounds like someone you know, then it’s time to give them some gifts! In this blog -post we will explore the different types of gifts for trivia lovers.
Table Of Content
- Considerations when choosing Gifts for a trivia lovers
- 1. Consider the person’s interests
- 2. Think about what they already have and if it is in good condition or not
- 3. If you are unsure of their interests, consider a gift card so that the recipient can choose their own gift
- 4. Gifts should be practical and functional
- 5. Avoid giving them anything too personal because it may come off as being too presumptuous
- A few last words
- Frequently Asked Questions about Gifts for a trivia lovers
Considerations when choosing Gifts for a trivia lovers
1. Consider the person’s interests
There are many different types of games for trivia lovers. To find the perfect gift for a trivia lover, it is important to first consider their interests:
- What type of genres do they enjoy? Literary quizzes like book or literary titles could be great gifts for people who love reading books and want an intellectual challenge. Other quiz topics might include game show history or team sports knowledge.
- Do they have any special interests that align with one specific subject matter? A quiz about “Star Wars” characters, buildings on “The Office,” useless facts about whales all make good suggestions!
- Is there something particular you know they’re hoping to learn more about? Maybe they want to learn more about the US presidents or vintage toys. The person’s interests will be a good indicator of what type of trivia game would make an excellent gift
2. Think about what they already have and if it is in good condition or not
It’s better to buy them what they are lacking, or what they need to replace. With that said, it’s also possible to give them something they won’t have heard of or come across before.
- Is there something special about the gift recipient’s personality? One idea could be giving books as presents such as “The Anatomy of Story.” This text offers useful advice about storytelling through examples from different genres
- Another option is buying them a present that has nothing to do with trivia, but is something they would enjoy nonetheless. Consider getting them tickets for their favorite sporting event or concert!
- Finally, consider buying the gift recipient something related to one of their hobbies like games about Disney movies – this might be an excellent choice if you want your friend who loves playing quizzes at home all day long and already have enough gifts for quiz lovers
3. If you are unsure of their interests, consider a gift card so that the recipient can choose their own gift
Gift card is the ultimate problem solver for whom struggle with gift ideas! This is especially true for people who enjoy playing games, and it would make good gifts for trivia night.
Most stores have gift card kiosks, which allows recipients to buy their own holiday gifts–a great idea if you’re not sure what type of game or puzzle your friend might like best
The recipient can spend any amount on themselves at one time when using the card as well, so this option may be better than buying something small that won’t get much use in the long run
Some suggestions for you:
- Amazon Gift Card/Prize Giveaway – The ultimate in convenience as it’s easy to send through email (or if you’re feeling extra generous, print out!)
- A prize can also make any day more exciting; think about giving tickets to their favorite sporting event or concert date!
4. Gifts should be practical and functional
When buying gifts for people who are busy and tend to have a lot of games already, it’s best first think about what will serve their daily life – these might include office supplies such as an agenda or even electronics. This way, they can use these items on a regular basis without having to worry about wasting time in trying to find out how this item works.
- A desk calendar is one example of something that may suit someone with a full schedule because it is functional and practical! It also helps organise tasks by week so there’s less need for stress when checking off deadlines!
- Water bottle with their name on it . It is best to buy this present if they are going on a long trip or have difficulty remembering what water bottle belongs to them!
- Board Games – With games like Scrabble and Boggle, this is a perfect option for someone who has limited time due to job constraints or childcare
- Little Rubik cubes which work as decorations AND stress-solvers for them.
5. Avoid giving them anything too personal because it may come off as being too presumptuous
Unless you know them well enough, dont choose anything too personal like perfume, clothes… because chances are this wouldn offend them.
Instead, go with safe choices that all quiz lovers will love:
- Trivia Game Books – A book full of questions, answers and explanations can be a great way to give someone something fun to do while waiting in line at the grocery store
- Brain Teasers – Puzzles like Rubik’s cube or Sudoku might offer brain exercise without requiring too much time commitment; this also makes them perfect as stocking stuffers!
- Puzzles – This might be the best choice of gift for somebody with an advanced knowledge of trivia. There are many types that will offer hours upon hours of entertainment without requiring too much commitment!
A few last words
There are so many great gift ideas for trivia lovers. You can find them in books, electronics, and even clothing! We hope this article has helped you decide on the perfect present for your loved one who loves to know everything about everyone.