Weddings are a time for everyone, friends or relatives to come together and witness the vows their loved ones recite to their significant other. It is a time to rejoice and be happy for the newly wedded couple and wish them great success and a wonderful life together. You can do that in person and in a card to congratulate them and project how excited you are for them.
Table Of Content
What to Write in a Funny Wedding Card
If you are close to the person getting married then you can be as funny as you would like. However, you must remember to make sure that the jokes you make are just that, jokes. Sometimes people may interpret your jokes differently than what you intended, so be careful of what you say.
- “ Congratulations on finding the one person who you want to annoy for the rest of your life and who would let you!”
- “ Now you get to be angry when your partner watches the next episode of a show your watching together without you!”
- “ Cats are not in your future after all!”
- “ Each of your belongings are not only yours anymore!
- “ Ready to compromise? I hope so, because there’s going to be a lot of those!”
What to Write in a Wedding Thank You Card
Giving your appreciation and sending a “thank you” card after you attend someone’s wedding is always a great way to go. It shows that you are grateful that they thought of you and let you be a part of their special day. The bride and groom can send thank you cards to their guests as well to let them know they appreciated their attendance.
- “ Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!”
- “ I’m glad I could make it on your wedding day. It meant so much to me!”
- “ You thought of me as you were planning your wedding. Thank you!”
- “ It was nice of you to invite me to witness your union with your husband. It was a beautiful sight to see!”
- “ Getting a front row seat at your wedding was the greatest gift you could give me. You looked amazing and your wedding was lovely.”
- “ You never forget about me when you have special events. Your wedding wasn’t an exception. Thank you for inviting me!”
For Bride and Groom
- “ Thank you for showing up to our wedding! It meant so much to us!”
- “ This day couldn’t happen without you in it!”
- “ I was glad to see you face as I looked among my friends and family!”
- “ You’ve made our wedding day so much better!”
- “ We really appreciate you for coming to celebrate our wedding with us!”
- “ It was so great to celebrate our special day with friends and family. We hope you guys enjoyed and we are so grateful to have you a part of it!
What to Write in a Wedding Card for Your Best Friend
This is the most exciting time! Your best friend is getting married and you will have a front row seat. This is the time to remind your best friend of you guy’s friendship. You can be as sappy, funny, or even sad as you want in your “thank you” card.
- “ I can’t believe you’re getting married. We’ve talked about this for so long! I am so happy for you!”
- “ Here’s to love and friendship!”
- “ I’m really glad that you’ve found the love of your life. I can’t be more happy for you.”
- “ I am so happy to be a part of your wedding day! You look so beautiful!”
- “ You guys are so great together! I’m super happy for you both!”
- “ Wishing you guys lots of love and happiness on your special day!”
- “ Don’t forget me now that you’re married! I’m still your best friend!”
- “ Congratulations on making this next step together in life.”
- “ Wishing you guys a wonderful future!”
- “ I can’t wait to be old and best friends fonding over our marriage and husbands!”
What to Write in a Wedding Card for Your Daughter
You’ve seen your daughter grow from a baby into a beautiful woman and now you get to witness her walking down the aisle towards a new chapter in her life. Take your time and write a beautiful message to your daughter about her next steps in life. Let her know you’re proud and excited for her.
- “ I am so proud of the woman. you’ve grown into. May your marriage be filled with love and happiness.”
- “ May your joining bring you more happiness than you can imagine.”
- “ As we give you away on your wedding day, we are happy to give you to this man who you love. We wish you a happy and long marriage!”
- “ I have never seen you look so beautiful as you did on your wedding day. I wish you the best memories with your husband!”
- “ We are so happy and take this wonderful with opens arms into our family. Congratulations on this special day and may your life be
filled with love.”
- “ I will always love you like you’re still my little girl, but I know you’re in good hands with the man you are madly in love with. Congratulations and I love you.”
- “I am so happy you’ve found the love of your life. May your marriage be filled with trust and lots of adventure.”
What to Write in a Wedding Card for Your Son
Your son has found the love of his life who he chose to marry. He’s ready to settle down and you’re getting ready to welcome a new person into your family. Let them know how excited you are for their union and how happy you were to be a part of it.
- “ May your life together be filled with happiness.”
- “ It makes me happy seeing you marry the love of your life. I’m so excited for the both of you!”
- “ Today, we add a new member to our family. I wish you guys a lifetime of love.”
- “ I’ve gained a daughter today and I couldn’t be more happier for the both of you.”
- “ Sending all my love for you guys. May your love conquers all.”
- “ I’ve watched you grow into the best version of yourself. I am so proud and happy for you both.”
- “ You have my support in everything that you do. This is just another one where I’m all in!”
- “ My heart swells for you two. I wish you guys a long and happy marriage!”
- “ We couldn’t be more happier for you guy’s union. Welcome to the family!”
There is so many options to write in a wedding card, but you should know what kind of card you want to send to your newly wedded couple first. That will make it so much easier to find the right words to say and send a card that you and the couple will love.
We hope you will like these Wedding Wishes!