Teachers deserve a lot of love and appreciation, which is why mason jar gifts are such an excellent idea for them. You can put anything you want in mason jars, but there are certain items that are common to include. These include coffee or tea packets, hot cocoa mix packets, chocolate chips or bars, sugar cubes and honey sticks. In this blog post we will guide you step to step to find the perfect mason jar gift ideas for teachers.
Things to consider when picking up mason jar gift ideas for teachers
1. Pick a color that matches the teacher’s favorite color
The mason jar gift ideas for teachers are endless.
One consideration worth taking into account when picking out mason jar gift ideas for teachers is the color of the mugs they drink from at school. This will help make sure your teacher’s favorite color shines through their mug every morning with breakfast!
For your mason jar, better pick a color that matches the teacher’s favorite color (this will help them feel extra special).
2. Make sure to include a gift card for coffee or tea, along with a mug and some sugar packets
You can put anything you want in mason jars, but it will be the best if you can include a gift card for coffee or tea, along with a mason jar mug and some sugar packets.
Teachers deserve to have the best of breakfasts every day so make sure you include a mason jar which includes all these items!
3. Write down your favorite memory of the teacher on a piece of paper and place it in the jar
- One of teacher appreciation mason jar ideas is to write down your favorite memory of the teacher and place it in the jar. This will make their day extra special and they will be reminded of you every time they open up that mason jar!
- If you want, buy some beautiful pens or calligraphy markers to decorate the paper with a message that will make your mason jar gift ideas for teachers extra special.
4. Include one item from each of these categories – food, drink, candy, and mementos
In your teacher mason jar, dont just put one type of food, drink, candy or mementos.
Instead include one item from each category so that the teacher will remember you every time they use their mason jar!
- For example, include a mason jar mug, latte packet and some honey sticks in the mason jar.
- Include a memento of your favorite teacher (pens, pencils or something else) along with gummy bears for food items to make an extra special mason jar gift ideas for teachers!
Make sure they know just how much you appreciate them every time they use their new mugs by including things from each category so that they can feel appreciated all year long.
5. Wrap up all items in tissue paper before placing them into the mason jar and sealing it shut with tape
- One mason jar gift ideas for teachers which is not so common, but very beautiful, is to wrap up all the items in tissue paper before placing them inside your mason jars. This will make it feel more like a present and they will be able to enjoy opening the mason jar!
- You can also do this with other gifts you are giving out as well – just add some extra flair by including tissue paper around each item that goes into an mason jar for teacher appreciation mugs or even on top of their plate at dinner time when you include food items!
- This way they can take off one layer of wrapping every day until eventually reaching the end.
Wrapping everything together in tissue paper adds another level of excitement!
In conclusion, it is important to choose a gift that will make the teacher feel appreciated and loved. Make sure you think about what they might need or want in their life as well. We hope these ideas are helpful for anyone looking for mason jar gifts!