If you are stumped on gift ideas for a cheerleader, don’t worry! We have put together this blog post with some gift hacks that will help you find the perfect gift. Whether it is an easy DIY cheerleading gift or a more traditional present, we have all of your gift needs covered in these steps.
Things to consider when picking up gift for cheerleaders
1. Get the gifts to show how much you appreciate their hard work.
- You dont have to always think of physical gifts! Telling them they are doing a great job and how much you have appreciated everything that they do for the team!
- Buy her cheerleading accessories, such as pompons and megaphones so she can show off her cheerleader style during practices and games.
- Or A gift card to their favorite restaurant or store.
2. You should buy them something they can use to help them practice or perform their cheers.
Make sure your gift is something that will be used outside of game day or practice days. It’s important to make an effort to get a gift that might not seem like it would go with what he/she usually does.
- Buy them a gift card for one of the online cheerleading websites to order some new clothes or accessories.
- Purchase their favorite protein bar and put it in a cheerleader gift basket with gloves so they can fuel up before practice!
- For a DIY cheerleader gift, buy supplies such as ribbon, tissue paper, and scrapbooking stickers from an arts & crafts store or online retailer. Wrap it up in wrapping paper with ribbon!
Having a gift that is practical and useful to cheerleaders will make them much more likely to smile when they open your gift.
3. Make sure the gift will fit the person’s needs and personality
Don’t just pick anything off of Amazon without thinking about your cheerleader’s style first!
- If your giftee is all dynamic and energetic, you might want to get them some protein bar, snacks and drinks to refuel after practice.
- If they are an animal lover, you could buy something like gift card for pet supplies or clothes from one of the online stores.
- Or if your cheerleader is more reserved and shy, maybe try getting them a gift certificate at Sephora so she can purchase some new makeup!
It’s always important to make sure you know who’s personality before buying a gift – especially when it comes to cheerleaders!
If you don’t know what they need or want, ask them about their favorite things. You could get an idea of their personality from that. If you already have one thing in mind, consider adding a gift receipt so it’s easy to exchange if your cheerleader doesn’t like it!
4. Are they into any other sports besides cheerleading?
It’s important to think about what kind of sports your friend/family member is into outside of cheering, too! The best gifts are ones that will be used all year round.
- You might consider giving them a gift like running shoes if you know this person enjoys other kinds of physical activities as well.
- If not, then focus more specifically on gifts related to cheerleading (i.e., pompons).
- Get a gift that has two different colors so they can wear it to both practice and games! It’s important to get something that would be versatile enough, but also specifically make sure the gift is appropriate for one or more of their favorite sports (i.e., poms).
This will show them how much you appreciate all of the time they have spent trying out new cheers with everyone else–even when they’re tired from other activities in which they may have been participating as well.
5. If you want to go all out, get her tickets to one of her favorite sporting events!
- This gift may seem unrealistic, but if you know that she’s going to be cheering for a specific team or event in the near future–or has always wanted to go–it might just be worth it.
- If you want your gift to stand out even more, make sure they are VIP seats so she can meet some of her favorite players before the game!
- You could also get them tickets with their friends and pack lunch/snacks so not only will this gift cheerleader feel like one of the important people at an important sporting event-but they’ll have someone there who is happy because he got something too.
Some final words
When choosing a gift for the cheerleaders in your life, you want to consider what they might need. Cheerleading is an extracurricular activity with many of its own demands and can be difficult on those participating as well as their families. Supporting them by providing some necessities will show that you care about the time and energy they’ve put into cheering for others. If you have any other questions or suggestions, feel free to reach out!