Mermaids are beautiful creatures. They have a long flowing tail, they live in the ocean, and they can do magic! So it’s no surprise that people love mermaid gifts. But how do you choose which mermaid gift to buy? This blog post will tell you everything you need to know about selecting a mermaid present for someone special.
Let’s check these questions out before choosing the mermaid gifts:
1. Would you like to spend a lot or a little on the gift?
It’s important to consider how much you want to spend on a mermaid gift. You might like to just buy something small or get the person an expensive present. Consider this before deciding what type of mermaid gift will be best.
- If you are going for cheap, then a cute stuffed animal from Walgreens should do the trick! A less than $15 limit is perfect if you don’t have a lot of cash and still want your friend to feel special with their new toy in hand. Mermaid tattoos can also make great gifts for those who love that design but cannot afford more expensive items right now – they’re usually only around five bucks each so it won’t break the bank either way!
- On the other hand, higher-budget mermaid gifts might be more than a t-shirt or toy. You could consider buying an item from their favorite mermaid series, like the classic “Peter Pan.” The TV show is currently on Netflix and has about 30 episodes so it’s not too long of a commitment for someone who doesn’t have time to watch many shows – but you can also just buy one episode at $11 if that suits your needs better!
- For those with lots of money to spend we would recommend getting something in person such as tickets to Disneyland or even Disney World Florida where they can meet Ariel herself! There are tons of options when looking into how much you want to spend on mermaid gifts so think carefully before selecting which ones will be best suited for your loved one!
2. How much time do you have to shop?
Lots of us don’t have time to go shopping for gifts.
- If you do, we recommend getting mermaid items that are in person like tickets to Disneyland or even Disney World Florida where they can meet Ariel herself! There are tons of options when looking into how much you want to spend on mermaid gifts so think carefully before selecting which ones will be best suited for your loved one’s needs.
- It’s also okay if you are a busybody. You can find a ton of mermaid gifts online that are perfect for you: Hydroflask or other water bottles with the mermaid design, stickers, shirts and more!
- No matter your budget there is something out there for everyone to enjoy this magical figure.
3. Do they love mermaids or are they a fan of something else, such as unicorns or dragons?
Our childhood is filled with fairytales, movies and other magical stories of creatures such as mermaids.
One of the most popular “types” is that they are a fan of dragons or unicorns. If this is your loved one’s case then you may want to consider getting them something related to their favorite animal instead!
4. What type of gifts do they need? (i.e., clothes, jewelry, home decor)
The answer to this is entirely up to what type of person they are!
- For example, if you know your loved one loves mermaids and would like more accessories, jewelry will be perfect: Mermaid themed rings, necklaces, charms and earrings make great choices if someone likes these mythical beings. You can find some really affordable pieces on sites like WorryNoMoreJewelers (a site dedicated solely to jewelry), Etsy stores and even Amazon has options available too so you can find something even if you’re on a budget.
- If they like mermaids but are more of the traditional type, then clothing may be your best bet: You will have to do some research and see what size they wear before purchasing anything as sizing differs across brands so always check for measurements first or try it out in person beforehand! If done correctly, this is an awesome option because there’s plenty of variety when it comes to colors (think blue scales) too. Stores like Walmart sell shirts that depict these mythical beings while sites such as RedBubble offer options with customizable designs. This site also has kids clothes which makes shopping easier for those who want their little ones’ wardrobes to match! Finally Amazon offers great prices
If you don’t already know which gift your loved one wants than make sure you ask them about it so that when shopping for gifts in stores or online you have a better idea!
5. Are there any other interests that you know about them (i.e., books, movies)
- Are they into books? If they are, then a mermaid-themed book might be perfect! Think about reading levels before purchasing though, and make sure they’ll enjoy it. You can find some great options on sites like Barnes & Noble or Amazon for just a few dollars.
- Are they into movies? If yes, an experience such as going to see the latest “Mermaid” film in theaters would be awesome! However if that’s not possible you could give them tickets as well which is still pretty cool. It also doesn’t have to cost too much either but of course more expensive tickets do come with added benefits (extra popcorn!).
Some last words
It’s hard to find the perfect gift for someone who loves mermaids. But we have a few suggestions that may make you look like Santa Claus! In your search, try looking at collectibles, home goods, or art pieces. Or if you want something more personal and sentimental than an object from a store shelf, consider getting them custom jewelry with their favorite mythical creature on it. There are also some great books out there about mermish myths and legends which would be sure to please any bookworm-mermaid lover in your life! We hope this list has been helpful so far – happy shopping!