Choosing the perfect gift for a chicken lover can be tricky. There are so many different types of quirky gifts that might not seem like they would be appropriate to give someone who loves chickens, but there is something out there for every gift-giving occasion. Whether you need a gift idea for Christmas, their birthday or any holiday in between, this guide will help you find the best gift possible!
Considerations when choosing gift for chicken lovers
1. Consider the recipient’s tastes and personality
Do they have a preference for humorous gift? If so, quirky chicken gifts might be appropriate.
- For example, in the gift section at Crate and Barrel there is a gift set that includes one coffee mug with roosters pictured all over it and another mug with chickens on them.
- The mugs are blank on the inside to ensure recipients can use either design as desired.
Is your friend more reserved or practical than quirky?
- If this is the case, you might want to consider something less out of the ordinary such as a simple ceramic pot filled with soil perfect for growing herbs outdoors or indoors – this gift will last forever!
The best way to find out what someone’s favorite brand/type of chicken gift is, take a look at the bookshelves or in their kitchen.
2. Know what they already have
If you know someone really well, they may have already mentioned what their favorite gift is or expressed interest in a certain item that’s available at your local store.
This can help guide the gift search process and ensure you don’t buy something redundant – this will be appreciated by recipients who are particular about receiving only one gift per year!
So try to rewind and rummage your memory. It will help a lot!
3. Think about where you’ll be giving it
If you plan to gift the gift at a birthday party or gathering, then consider buying something they can open and enjoy in front of others such as
- Animal crackers with chicken designs on them
- Or some type of game that requires participation (Mensa‘s IQ Game is great for this purpose).
- This way, your gift will be memorable and show how much thought was put into finding the perfect present!
For the upcoming holiday season, you might want to consider giving your favorite chicken lover one of these gifts:
- A set of festive kitchen towels with roosters on them or some cute Christmas decor that features chickens in it!
- Or how about a gift card? It’s perfect for people who already know what gift they’d like but don’t want multiple presents under the tree this time around.
4. Consider how much time you’re willing to spend on this gift purchase
If you have a gift idea in mind but are unsure what to buy, then it’s best to take your time and really consider the gift before purchasing one.
- This is not about satisfying others!
- It’s important that chicken lovers receive gifts they will love instead of feeling like they’re being forced into receiving them.
If you run out of time, gift cards are always a great last resort gift. You can purchase gift cards at almost any store so there is sure to be something available no matter where you go shopping!
5. Remember that people love surprises, but don’t forget to make sure there is something in the box!
If someone is a gift-giving connoisseur and you want to surprise them with something they don’t have, then it’s best not to forget the gift inside.
This will make gift giving more fun for recipients because they’ll be elated by your thoughtfulness!
A good idea would be some type of foodie gift such as an animal crackers or cookie mix – these are perfect items that anyone can enjoy in their own time without feeling pressured into sharing right away.
Some final words
It’s hard to know what gifts a chicken lover will enjoy. We’ve compiled some of our favorite gift ideas for you, and we hope they help! If you have any other questions about gifting someone who loves chickens, feel free to comment down below so that we can answer your question personally!