The 12 year anniversary is a special one. It’s the perfect time to celebrate your relationship with a gift that will have him reminiscing about all the wonderful anniversaries to come.
Gifts for 12th anniversaries are often made of silk, representing luxury and refinement. If you’re struggling with what to get, we’ve got you covered! We compiled this list of considerations for 12 year anniversary gifts for him to help you out!
Table Of Content
- Considerations when choosing 12 year anniversary gift for him
- 1. Consider the different types of gifts
- 2. Write down his favorite hobbies and interests in order to find out what he might like
- 3. Make him breakfast in bed on your anniversary morning or a trip
- 4. Get him something sentimental, such as an old photo album from when you first met
- 5. Play games together while reminiscing about how much fun you had at that age
- A few last words about
- Frequently Asked Questions about 12 year anniversary gift for him
Considerations when choosing 12 year anniversary gift for him
1. Consider the different types of gifts
Tthis is a time to get creative and show the thoughtful and romantic side of your personality.
- Gift baskets are a great way to combine different types of gifts into one present, or you can go out on a limb with something that might seem more sentimental than practical like an engraved picture frame.
- 12th anniversaries are also often celebrated by exchanging diamond rings – make it one of a kind with your spouse’s initial names engraved on it.
- You can go with traditional 12 year anniversary gift for him silk: a silk scarf with the initial of your spouse.
- A subscription box is always a good idea when it comes to anniversary presents because they offer variety every month instead of just once per year.
2. Write down his favorite hobbies and interests in order to find out what he might like
You could also get creative and give him unusual 12th anniversary gifts that match his interests.
Do you know what he likes to do when he has time off from work or in the evenings after a long day?
- He might enjoy photography – make him an album of all your best memories with sentimental captions.
- He might also like to cook for himself and other people, so give him kitchenware that will help him out in the kitchen!
- You could also go outside the box and get something unusual, like tickets to a game, concert or anything else fun.
The 12th anniversary is about giving each other thoughtful gifts that show how well you know them as individuals. Anything goes on this one!
3. Make him breakfast in bed on your anniversary morning or a trip
If you want to make it even more special, try going on a trip together. Here are some of the best destinations for 12th anniversary trips:
- Paris is an excellent place to visit because you can enjoy classic European cuisine and still get away from all the daily hustle and bustle that comes with city life.
- Alternatively, if he’s looking for something a little bit closer to home but just as romantic as Paris, head down south! Miami offers fantastic food at every turn (including lots of Cuban dishes!), while also providing plenty of opportunities for walking around hand in hand.
Funny 12th anniversary gifts could be a suprising breakfast in bed! Surprise your spouse with ballons, or cake, or confetti…you name it!
4. Get him something sentimental, such as an old photo album from when you first met
The 12th anniversary is a time to reflect on all the things you’ve accomplished together and treasure them. So choose something sentimental to make the anniversary more memorial, such as:
- An old photo album from when you first met.
- A video of your wedding vows.
- Or a book compiling all the memories you’ve shared together over 12 years.
Keep these considerations in mind when choosing an anniversary present and have fun finding something he’ll love that’s totally unique and special!
5. Play games together while reminiscing about how much fun you had at that age
This anniversary is about capturing the feelings you had at that age.
- So play games together while reminiscing on how much fun and laughter you shared as younger people, before life took its toll!
- You could also go out to dinner with one another just like when you were first dating – try a restaurant where he can order anything from his favorite dish to your most hated food so it’s an experience for both of you.
If any other 12-year anniversaries are coming up in your future, make note of this list now so it’ll be easier to get creative later on down the line!
A few last words about
The best way to determine the perfect 12 year anniversary gift for your husband is by understanding him and his interests.
Start with a few of these questions, “What hobbies does he have? What are some of his favorite things?”
Finally, think about what events you’ve enjoyed together over the past twelve years. From there, it should be easier to find an appropriate gift that will leave both of you feeling happy on this milestone day!